Monday, July 31, 2006

 

Say goodbye to Capitalism in SA?



Mbeki lashes out at capitalist SA

I had to "laugh" when I read this article. You have to read between the lines with an article like this. This is communism in the making. Its quite ironic that Mbeki says that we shouldn't worship wealth and yet there he goes flying around in his fancy jet. Makes me want to scream: HYPOCRIT! Sell your plane then and fly on SAA and practice what you preach!

A better life for all? Sure, if you're one of the fat cats living it up at the top of the ANC food chain.

Don't be in denial Ladies and Gentlemen. Plan for your future outside of SA and make that plan today to escape.

Comments:
Hi VisaDude

Excellent blog, thank you for taking the trouble. I salute people like yourself and The Real Realist for making an honest stand.
Keep up the good work, my friend.

MrB
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?