Thursday, August 17, 2006

 

More Homecoming Revolution lies

South Africans are coming home

In the article it says that 1200 emigrants have returned to SA in the last two years and that 3000 plan on returning. Hmmm. I wonder how many of these people returned out of choice. Some people HAVE to return when their visas expire and they can't get an extension. The only way to stay overseas on a long term basis (or forever) is with dual citizenship or a proper work visa. People who have a two year working holiday visa CAN'T stay overseas unless someone sponsors them or they apply for a skilled work visa. One thing they conveniently failed to mention was how many people had been leaving SA in the same period.

If you do the Maths, 1200 emigrants over 2 years works out to 50 people returning every month (about two everyday). Every flight I have taken out of SA to the UK has always been FULL (many friends of mine have noticed this too) so the fact that 2 people return from overseas everyday to SA is quite laughable.

"Lots of people are worried about crime, job prospects and are scared of local red tape, but they are trying to come back," said Bailey.

Yeah, you had better be concerned about crime and BEE/AA. Theres no working around those issues. If you return and you are aware of these issues, you have only yourself to blame if it affects you. Why on earth would you want to return when those very items he mentions (crime/safety and job prospects) is what most people NEED to live a happy life?

"She said the Campaign assisted South Africans to come back home, it did not convince them to return."

Of course they don't convince you to return, how can they? Once they have mentioned the weather and the scenery what is left? Rape, crime, murders, high unemployment, corrupt government, high taxes, white genocide, incompetence, crumbling infrastructure, etc.

while others who left with the promise of a better paying job in another country were "cheated"

Its quite simple how working overseas in a first world economy operates. If you are skilled, educated and experienced in what you do, you will have no problem finding work. In SA it doesn't work this way, its all about who you know and BEE/AA nonsense rather than who is best for the job. Not a good way to build the economy now is it? Also, you'd be silly not to do your homework BEFORE leaving for overseas to make sure that you can find employment in your chosen country. This is easily done by using the internet or flying overseas for a couple of weeks to visit some of the employment agencies.

"the unemployment rate was getting worse all over the world"

This is a good one. The official unemployment rate in SA is 26% but realistically its around the 40% mark. How on earth can living overseas in a first world country with 3-6% unemployment be worse than SA?

Keep in mind that during The Great Depression of the 1930s Americas unemployment rate was 25%. This means that SA is suffering an economic depression EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Nothing but propaganda lies. Grab that visa and leave the third world nonsense that is Africa.

Comments:
Hey Judge Dread < i second your comment on this dumb biauch !
Boet, but there are some tough arsses around ?

I try and show everybody i know the farm murder pic's and they dont wanna know ?

In conversation i have heard being said < " Ons gaan hulle naai en uit rooi as hulle kak soek " ???

And < that's all bullshit the blacks will never do that < Uhuru ???

And < hey im going to Tansania on a contract, i worked for two years in Angola for $'s, ill leave my wife & boys behind again, they will be fine !
We left Zimbabwe and we aint gonna run no more, cause there's nowhere to go ???

And then there are some who dont know a dam thing ?
Have no idea about the crime, dont read papers or watch news and these are educated whites with job's ?
One was with me a few hours ago, driving a new Chev V8 bakkie at R 300 000.00, he's going nowhere ?
He say;s life's good ?
 
My comment could be exactly the same as yours Mutha...
My own family are just parking off doing nothing about their future.
It frustrates me and makes me sick. Everyone is in their own little comfort zone.
Its such a fragile bubble, but they just don't see it.
Im sick of talking to them, making suggestions and offering help. If they don't want to see the writting on the wall, then they must maar hammer their plough shears into swords, caus they sure aint going to be able to buy a gun!
We all have to take responsibility for the decisions we make.
I'm sooo happy to be out of that country, I have to pinch myself to sometimes believe my good fortune.
I gave up a good business in a beautiful town, I sold my house with a sea view that stretched forever, and I don't regret doing so for one minute.
My kids cycle where they like, they take a walk to their friends, they go camping in the mountains, stay out late at night and walk home from the jol.They use the public transport system and there has never been a hassel. They have got to know what real freedom is. I never wanted my children to feel they are trapped in a place they didn't want to be in.
 
READ THE BOOK..." THE NEW GREAT TREK ...The Story of South Africa`s White Exodus".
By Johann Van Rooyen

This is the most accurate book I`ve read about SA`n Emmigration.It was published in 2000,and its stats and figures are on the conservative side.

There is not a day that goes by where I dont see a car with a SA flag on the back whilst driving around Vancouver.SA`s are so common that the locals recognise the accent now,compared to 10 years ago when I arrived here,most Vancouverite`s thought we were Australian.

Most SA`s I know NEVER OFFICIALY EMMIGRATED, thats why the SA government stats are wrong.On the Departure Form at JHB Int`l they
"ticked" the "HOLIDAY" box and just never return to SA.Why did they do this,because of financial reasons, who wants to leave blocked accounts and assets in SA when you`ll need it overseas to set up your new life.

I remember Homecoming Revolution starting up,they had a discussion forum which they quickly took off as everybody had a complaint against SA.
It then became nothing more than an SA`n advertising site.
Dont believe what they say...I mean,if you wanted to really know the truth about what was happening in say Nazi Germany during the war,would you go and ask the Nazi Government,how accurate do you think the info.you get will be.
If you want to know whats really happening speak to an expat...ask them if they are comming across more /less SA`s in there community.
 
Wow thanks for recommending that book, I will order it in the next couple of months.

You may want to read "Defensive Racism". I took delivery of the book today and can't wait to read it!

I'll be posting a list of all the books I have read in the next couple of weeks...

Good point re the "official emmigration" figures. When I left SA I didn't even have to fill in any form so how would they know I emmigrated? I basically just went through security, had my passport stamped and I got onto the plane!

I don't ever plan on officially emmigrating.

Funny you should metion seeing SA flags in Canada because I have the same experience here in the UK. In fact, the park I walk through on the way to the station, I have heard Afrikaans spoken a couple of times!!!

Another funny thing, I was going to mention in the HCR post about the Jews and Hitler during the war but I edited it out.
 
Some more information on getting out.


http://www.skillclear.co.uk/
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?