Sunday, August 27, 2006

 

My Library of books

Below I have listed all the books that I have read that have helped me come to the decision that it was advantageous for me to EscapeSA for my well being and future. I would recommend reading all of them if you can. They sure "woke" me up. If you have read any books on (South) Africa and the title is not mentioned, then please email me and I will update the list. I trust that these books will help you see the light!

Scourge of the ANC: PRAAG

African Tears: Kalahari.net

Beyond Tears: Kalahari.net


Government by Deception: Africancrisis

The Great SA Land Scandal: Africancrisis


What happens after Mugabe?: Can Zimbabwe rise from the ashes: Kalahari.net

With Both Hands Waving: A Journey Through Mozambique: Kalahari.net

The Great Betrayal: Kalahari.net

Defensive Racism: Defensive Racism


The Expat Confessions: The Expat Confessions

March of the Titans: A History of the white race

Here are some of the books that I am going to order and read:

Siener van Rensburg - Words of a Prophet: Vaandel Publishers


The New Great Trek: The Story of South Africa's White Exodus:Amazon UK

Goodbye Rhodesia: Amazon UK

Against the Grain: Amazon UK

House of Stone: The True Story of a Family Divided in War-Torn Zimbabwe: Amazon UK

Comments:
tks for this list......Goodbye Rhodesia will be my first purchase as it almost seems like a dream to me now.....like my Dad said to me
when I left university in 1971 to travel to southern Africa....." I should have gone straight to Rhodesia in 1945 after being demobbed from the US Army Air Force in that year"....he only got there for 4 years in the late 1950's and my Mom was never ready for life in Rhodesia....

Yanks never believe what I tell them about the fine life..the beauty..the civilization..the good relations between the races ...the good schools....all that was Rhodesia....

Paarl
 
If you're based in the US, then I strongly recommend Defensive Racism by Steele.
 
If you're based in the US, then I strongly recommend Defensive Racism by Steele.

////////////////////

its on my list with Pat Buchanon's
"State of Emergency" and Bill O'Reilly's "Cultural Warrior"...Steele's brother ..a conservative Black Attorney General of Maryland is running for the US Senate and is the object of
some undescribable racism from black and white liberals.....the liberal left is composed of the 'ugliest' people in America.

Paarl
 
I agree, the news is depressing BUT it does make me forever grateful that I managed to obtain a visa to work in the UK.

I thank my lucky stars everyday!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?